Flight Instructor FI
The course is built according to the requirements of EASA-FCL and includes both a theoretical and a practical part. The theory covers a total of 125 hours. Of these, 25 hours are taught in the Teaching and Learning module with specialist methodical and didactic areas and concluded with various presentations. The practical part includes 32 different flight exercises according to EASA based on a PPL training. The main aim here is to convey the exact flying with all checks and briefings to a flight student step by step. The practical training can be completed in blocks or intensively. The flight instructor training is performed mainly on the proven Robinson R22 and R44. Other types are available on request.
• Extract criminal register
• PPL or CPL EASA-License
• Valid medical class 1
• 250 hours total time on helicopters
• 100 hours RTT as PIC
• 10 hours instrument flight, of which max. 5 hours in the simulator
• 20 hours VFR cross country
• Check flight (aptitude test) carried out by the Head of Training
No type rating is needed for the helicopters used in the course.