Night flying NIT
The night flying training is an experience of a special kind and navigationally very demanding. After the training, you are entitled to carry out private night flights without landings outside of an airport.
• 1100 hours helicopter experience after PPL exam
• 60 hours PIC (Pilot In Command)
• 20 hours cross-country flights
The training includes
• 5 hours night flying theory
• 5 hours night flying with flight instructor / approx. 30 landings
• 10 hours of instrument flight, of which
• 5 hours can be flown in a simulator FSTD(H)
• 5 takeoffs and landings (circuits) in solo flight
The night training must be completed within 6 months after the start and can be completed on all types of helicopters.