Night flying NIT
The night flying training is an experience of a special kind and navigationall very demanding and challenging. After the training you are authorized to carry out private night flights without landings outside an airport.
• 100 hours helicopter experience after PPL exam
• 60 hours PIC (Pilot In Command)
• 20 hours cross-country flights
The training includes
• 5 hours night flying theory
• 5 hours night flying with flight instructor / approx. 30 landings
• 10 hours of instrument flight, of which 5 hours can be flown in a simulator FSTD(H)
• 5 take-offs and landings (circuits) in solo flight
The night training must be completed within 6 months after the start and can be completed on all types of helicopters.